[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Defiled of Darkiron • View topic - framerate issue after patch

framerate issue after patch

Moderators: Cavar, Radagast

framerate issue after patch

Postby Staples » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:29 pm

Hey guys i am having major framerate issues after the patch. I looked and everything on my system seams to be working just fine i would check the fps in game but they broke it in the most recent patch. Anyone else having issues
Staples

Re: framerate issue after patch

Postby Keegs » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:54 pm

I'm actualy having the opposite effect, i'm having fewer framerate issues since the patch.
Keegs
Officer

Re: framerate issue after patch

Postby Staples » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:29 pm

I played through it for a while and updated my driver and it seems to be better now. Now if i could just get my internet to cooperate
Staples

Return to Game Discussion